- 1lb of large shrimp
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 medium tomatoes (cut into thin slices)
- 2 tsp. honey
- Box of pasta (your choice of preference)
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the box. 15 minutes (or until the pasta is soft) in a boil water.
- Cut the tomatoes up into thin slices. Heat up a skillet over medium heat. Add in butter and allow it to melt.
- Add the tomatoes and the juice into the butter and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with black pepper, cumin, Italian seasoning and a pinch of salt.
- Add in shrimp (make sure you remove the tail from the shrimp prior to) stir together and add in 1 tsp of salt and a little bit of additional Italian seasoning. Cook in for about 5 minutes.
- Drain out the water from the pasta once ready and add the pasta into your shrimp sauce.
- Stir together and garnish with chopped basil leaves.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.