- Vegan pizza crust
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Vegetable stock
- Lightlife Smart Ground Meatless Original Crumbles or vegan meat of your choice
- Miyoko’s Vegan Mozz Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Spinach
- Sweet onions chopped
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 6 grape tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic and parsley seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees.
- Add in regular tomatoes, red bell pepper, onions, basil, vegetable stock, half a can of the canned tomato, salt, and garlic parsley seasoning in a blender. Blend together until you have a nice smooth texture.
- Spread the blended tomato paste over the crust. Top with spinach, vegan meat, grape tomatoes, and cheese.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so you don’t
over bakethe pizza).
- Once the pizza is ready remove it from oven and allow it to cool down for a second.
- Here’s the best part, you now get to eat this food! Don’t forget to tag #Dinnerwithtayo and @tayoscreation on your social media pages.